There is one thing that over 90% of the world wishes that had more of… confidence! If people had more confidence, they literally could do anything they put their mind to.
Instead, however, we let fear get in our way and it keeps us from becoming all that we can become. So how can we go about taking some of that fear out of the equation and feeling more confident each and every day? The answer is the Law Of Attraction!
You can use the Law Of Attraction to manifest more confidence in yourself. It all takes a little practice to build up the momentum but once you do, the Law Of Attraction handles the rest and in no time you’ll feel like the most confident person in the entire world if you really wanted to!
Read on as we talk about exactly what steps you need to do in order to start attracting more confidence!
1. Confidence Through Visualization
When you can feel the feeling of having something before actually have it, it must come to you, that is what the Law Of Attraction is all about! So if you can actually feel the feeling of being extremely confident as much as you possibly can, you will begin to attract it in your life.
We can reach this point by taking part in visualization practices. Visualizing is a mega Law Of Attraction practice that will aid you in attracting more confidence in your life. If you can see it in your mind, you can experience it in your reality.
Here is a great guide to follow in order to make the most out of visualizing:
Close your eyes and imagine yourself feeling fantastic, wonderful, exhilarated and confident. Just doing this should give you a little jolt of excitement. Any positive emotion that you feel is wonderful because that means you are matching up to the frequency of what you want.
Play around with the idea of feeling incredible and confident. Think of someone that you know of that oozes confidence and then pretend they are now you! See yourself giving speeches, talking with people, doing day by day activities without feeling any fear inside you whatsoever.
Now that you are the most confident person in the world and free of fear….What are you going to do next? Are you going to go skydiving? Are you going to finally start your business that you’ve been neglecting?
Keep asking yourself questions and amplifying your emotions each and every single time. Again, the more emotion you invoke from this process, the better the Law Of Attraction is going to work for you.
You can visualize as much as you want throughout the day and wherever you’d like to do it. One of my favorite exercises is to partake in “before bed visualization”.
What you think about right before bed, carries on into your subconscious mind during your sleep. The cool thing about that is our life is governed 95% of our subconscious mind. It is literally 1,000 times more powerful than our conscious mind.
So if you are thinking feeling confident and visualizing it right before you go to sleep, you’ll literally fall asleep while doing it and all those thoughts and desires will shift immediately into your subconscious. The power of your subconscious mind will literally begin to start making this your reality.
Every time you visualize you are literally one step closer to matching the vibration of your desire and manifesting it right into your existence.
2. Keep Your Vibration Raised
While trying to attract more confidence in your life using the Law Of Attraction, it’s important that you keep your vibration raised at all times. Keep feeding yourself thoughts of positivity and change your perspective on things that don’t make you feel well so you can feel some relief.
Even on days when you wake up and you feel a little tired and maybe a little “down”, don’t just assume that’s how your day is going to go. If you think that then you will attract that. Instead, try shifting the momentum of your thoughts into a higher vibrational state.
Here is a great quote from Abraham Hicks that hopefully sheds a little more light on this idea of “raising your vibration”:
The Universe is not punishing you or blessing you. The Universe is responding to the vibrational attitude you are emitting.
So again, the Universe responds to 100% what you think and what you vibrate. If you start feeling yourself dip into a low vibrational state, you need to pull yourself out of it as quickly as you possibly can.
Turn your attention to things that make you feel good and try to only think about that. When you continue to think positive thoughts, you are going to attract more positive experience into your life which is going to assist in supporting your confidence levels as well.
3. Confidence Affirmations
One way to raise your vibration and continually to attract a confidence state of mind is to use positive affirmations. Affirmations are simply incredible. I love using affirmations in my everyday life and I feel them working all the time. They may single handedly be the most powerful exercise you can do with the Law Of Attraction.
Affirmations are positive statements that you say to yourself either verbally or nonverbally that help you keep a positive, successful mindset and overcome any negative thoughts about yourself or your situation.
When you continually repeat your affirmations, you start to believe them and you’ll see these positive changes take place in your life.
Affirmations are extremely important when it comes to crushing fear because you are literally creating thoughts of confidence and power.
When you continually think a thought over and over again it becomes a belief. I can recall in the past when I didn’t have a lot of self esteem, I discovered affirmations and decided to give them a try.
I continually affirmed to myself that I was the most confident person in the world! Seems far fetched right? Well when I kept telling myself that over and over again, my brain couldn’t do anything else except believe it!
In fact here was the exact affirmation I would repeat to myself on a loop…
“I am the most confident man in the world. I have supreme self-esteem and self love. I am more confident than anybody I know personally or in the media. I can get up in front of 10,000 people and give a speech with ease. I don’t care what anybody thinks of me. I am indestructible”
So I started living my life by repeating this in my head and guess what? My self esteem started to sky rocket! I started believing myself and soon I attracted that mindest right into my life.
If you have never tried affirmations before, now is the perfect time to start!
Here are 50 confident affirmations that you can use shared from TheLawOfAttraction.com:
- “I have the knowledge to make smart decisions for myself.”
- “I have all that I need to make today a great day.”
- “I am, and always will be, enough.”
- “I acknowledge my own self-worth – my confidence is rising.”
- “I let go of any negative feelings about myself or my life, and accept all that is good.”
- “I always attract only the best of circumstances and I have the best positive people in my life.”
- “I am courageous. I am willing to act and face my fears.”
- “I have unlimited power.”
- “I am a powerful creator. I create the life I want and enjoy it.”
- “Every day I discover interesting and exciting new paths to pursue.”
- “I trust my intuition and I always make wise decisions.”
- “I am focused on my goals and feel passionate about my work.”
- “I work well under pressure and always feel motivated.”
- “I am living to my full potential.”
- “I have everything I need to face any obstacles that come”.
- “I have the power to create all the success and prosperity I desire.”
- “I can let go of old, negative beliefs that have stood in the way of my success”
- “The universe is filled with endless opportunities for my career.”
- “I am surrounded by supportive, positive people who believe in me and want to see my succeed”
- “I will be open-minded and always eager to explore new avenues to success.”
- “As I take on new challenges I feel calm, confident, and powerful.”
- “I will celebrate each goal I accomplish with gratitude and joy.”
- “I choose to think positively and create a wonderful and successful life for myself.”
- “I am grateful that my life is so happy and successful.”
- “I can never fail, for everything that happens contributes to me being better.”
- “I am extremely passionate about constantly being better and more successful.”
- “I have the courage to create positive change in my life.”
- “I acknowledge my own self-worth; my self-confidence is rising.”
- “Others look up to me as a leader because of my confidence”
- “Every day I will become more confident, powerful, and successful”
- “Feeling confident, assured, and strong is a normal part of my everyday life”
- “I am self-reliant, creative and persistent in whatever I do.”
- “I am valuable and will make powerful contributions to the world today.”
- “I made decisions based on the superstar I am becoming.”
- “I continuously push myself to learn and develop in areas of life that bring me happiness, freedom, and purpose.”
- “I wake up every morning ready for a new day of exciting possibilities”
- “I am happy and free because I am me.”
- “I am a strong individual who attracts success and happiness.”
- “My life is a blast of growing opportunity because I never stop creating”
- “I am energetic and enthusiastic. Confidence is my second nature.”
- “I teach others to believe in me by believing in myself.”
- “My actions are intentional and they bring me closer to my goals.”
- “I am learning to trust the journey.”
- “My mind is clear of self-doubt, and I am ready to embrace every challenge that comes my way.”
- “I am surrounded with people who push me to be my best self.”
- “I have great ideas and make great contributions.”
- “Every challenge I face is an opportunity to grow and improve.”
- “I аm thе аrсhіtесt of mу lіfе; I buіld іtѕ fоundаtіоn аnd сhооѕе іtѕ соntеntѕ.”
- “Mу аbіlіtу tо соnquеr mу сhаllеngеѕ іѕ lіmіtlеѕѕ; mу роtеntіаl tо succeed іѕ іnfіnіtе.”
- “Today, I аbаndоn mу оld hаbіtѕ аnd take up nеw, mоrе роѕіtіvе оnеѕ.”
Pick some of your favorite affirmations and write them down on a paper or keep them in your phone. You should recite them several times a day in order for your mind to really start listening and for the Law Of Attraction to begin working.
4. Step Out Of Your Comfort Zone
You hear this one a lot in every motivational video out there… but it’s the truth! There is nothing more dangerous in this life than staying inside your comfort zone. Your comfort zone is pretty much a slow death. You will not be able to attract the life you want when you are stuck within those limits.
The moment you break free of your comfort zone is the moment when your whole world is changed for the better. You start to attract confidence, money, love, you name it! That’s because the Universe sees that you are no longer limiting yourself. You have deliberately chosen to step out and be all that you can be.
The Universe will reward you once you do that and you will begin to attract more and more confidence into your experience. Check out this quote from Neal Donald Walsh about how he practices stepping out of his comfort zone:
I think people should be uncomfortable at least six times a day. And if you’re not, do something that makes you uncomfortable. Give a speech, sing a song, dance a dance. Go to see a movie with lots of sexuality in it.
I find comfort in my discomfort, that initial moment of—“ Oh, I don’t have . . .” or “Not for me.”
That feeling of discomfort, that “Uh, uh, I’m not really sure, I’m not really sure,” means I’m absolutely sure. It means that the highest part of myself is speaking to me—in a way that vibrates throughout every cell in my body, that I used to call discomfort, and that I now call a signal from the Divine.
Move into that, not away from it. Every time I have denied myself the experience of my own greatness, it’s because I’ve moved away from, rather than into, my discomfort—and locked myself out from my place of joy. Not once in a while, not now and then. Every single time.
I’m so glad I got to share this quote with you because it has completely changed my life. If you actually go out of your way to seek out discomfort instead of running from it, you will completely change your life and become a magnet for everything you’ve ever wanted.
So from this point forward, whenever you have a choice to stay safe or step out into the unknown, choose the latter! Get out of your comfort zone in every moment that you can. The more you do, the easier it becomes and the more confidence you begin to attract in the process.
Watch this video below to see me stepping out of my comfort zone and facing my fear of heights!!
5. Hang Out With Confident People
Law Of Attraction practitioner and billionaire Dan Pena loves to say, “Show me your friends, and I’ll show you your future.” He understands that we attract the qualities of the people that we hang out with.
If you have a lot of friends who talk negatively all the time and always see the bad in everything, that’s exactly what you’ll start feeling too.
However, if you choose friends who are full of passion, positivity and self esteem, you will start becoming more and more like them as well. Choose your friends wisely and understand that it is ok to cut out the toxic people in your life that may be affecting your vibration and holding you back.
Check out this video below for a little more insight on this idea of you becoming who you hang out with:
You now have all the information that you need to start attracting massive amounts of confidence into your experience. Remember, confidence is a mindset that you can choose at anytime. It will definitely take a little practice to get to a point where it feels like it is automatic, but at the end of the day it is a choice you make.
You can choose to be timid and shy and a victim or you can choose to be positive, confident and have extreme self esteem. Put all of this to practice every day and remember to visualize, vibe high, use affirmations, choose your friends wisely, and above all else… step outside of your comfort zone.
If you do all of that, the Law Of Attraction is going to give you not only confidence, but everything you’ve ever wanted.
- Vibrate At A High Frequency
- Use Confidence Affirmations
- Step Outside Of Your Comfort Zone
- Choose Your Friends Wisely
Here is a related video you can find on the QuickManifest.com YouTube page about creating an Alter Ego in order to build 100 times more confidence in your life: